About the exhibition
The UKIO Congress offers a unique opportunity to engage and network with over 2,000 key influencers and decision makers working within the following area:-
* radiological sciences *radiation oncology *Radiographers, *Radiologists, *Radiotherapists, *Sonographers, *PACS Managers, *Dosimetrists *Physicists *Consultants *Surgeons *Oncologists *Clinical Leads *Technologists *Academics and Researchers, *Business Managers *Hospital Managers*Nurses, *IT Managers *Purchasing and Supply Managers.
The exhibition plan and congress programme are expertly designed – catering, demonstration areas and poster presentations are incorporated amongst exhibition stands to ensure a continuous flow of visitor traffic that reaches all areas of the exhibition hall.
The exhibition has a dedicated UKIO Zone so that delegates can easily identify the companies they wish to meet with.
Over 100 exhibitors are attending – click here to view the full list
NEW for 2019
- A full three day UKIO clinical programme with additional sessions on specialist areas
- Price fix on stand prices
- 60 minute sessions
- Longer breaks between clinical sessions to allow delegates more time to visit the exhibition
- ‘Demo Zone’ in the exhibition hall to showcase product demonstrations, research and other innovations
- New conference website and app (going live Feb 2019) with interactive floorplan, private messaging and integrated social media
An extensive marketing and communications campaign will ensure a high quality audience of 2,000 delegates and visitors. Exhibitors will also benefit from exposure in promotional material targeted at over 20,000 radiological and radiation oncology professionals during the lead up to Congress.
Each exhibitor will receive:
- 100 words and logo on the website and app
- free exhibition visitor passes
- opportunity to host a sessions in the exhibition theatre or live demonstration
- take part in our hugely successful ‘Education on the Stands’ initiative with CPD Now
- access to a range of creative sponsorship and advertising opportunities
- exposure in congress marketing during the pre-event build up to raise awareness of your participation in the event
“I just wanted to drop you a note to thank you for all the work you put into this year’s event. From our point of view, it was a great success and a big part of that was everything running to plan!” Kevin Terrins, MEDICA