UKIO COVID Statement
Although there are now no government restrictions, the health and wellbeing of all our attendees is paramount and we are continuing to take some precautions.
• Face covering is no longer mandatory but is encouraged in corridors and busy areas.
• Use the sanitisation stations positioned throughout the venue.
• Constant airflow from outside is pumped through the ventilation system to ensure optimum air quality in all spaces.
• Socially distanced seating areas are available at the rear of all sessions.
• We encourage no-contact greetings (ie no hand shaking).
• Only contactless payment is available in the venue – cash transactions are not possible.
• In consideration of your colleagues – if you show Covid symptoms or feel unwell before travelling to the venue, then we ask that you please remain at home, or leave the event if you develop symptoms onsite.
• Enhanced cleaning regime throughout the entire venue including the use of Byotrol Antimicrobial system which is effective against Covid-19 and other infections.