Plans for UKIO 2024
We are proud to officially launch UKIO 2024 – Vision and values: Putting people first, which will take place on 10-12 June at the ACC Liverpool.
In 2023, we made several changes to the Congress. We’ve spent the last few months reviewing these changes and listening to feedback from our delegates, speakers and industry partners, and are excited to now tell you about UKIO 2024. As always, UKIO continues to be the place to come for cutting-edge, practice-based content for a multidisciplinary audience, to join up with like-minded professionals, for up to three days of CPD, and a large professional exhibition of the latest state-of-the-art equipment, services and technology. We’ll continue to run an event that reflects the world we live in today by offering accessible pricing and registration options, and streamlined and delegate-focused education, including:
• A truly multidisciplinary programme put together by an expert working party.
• A programme focused on people – with more opportunity to hear the patient voice and content focused on workforce wellbeing.
• Refresher-based clinical sessions.
• Hands-on and case-based workshops.
• The return of the research hub and dedicated sessions on pitching projects and presenting for the first time, plus a full programme of proffered papers and large ePoster display.
• Curated sessions on innovation, technology and service delivery from our industry partners and even more added value content from a growing Education on the Stands programme.
• An exciting plenary programme and speakers you might only see at UKIO.
• The return of the trainee masterclass programme and low-cost trainee registration fees, making UKIO the place to come for value-for-money exam prep.
• A full day of sessions aimed at students on the Wednesday, which will be free to attend.
And like last year, we’ll deliver this in an accessible way with a pricing model that reflects that times are hard for the NHS and the country as a whole, study budgets have been reduced, and many delegates might be self-funding their CPD. There will continue to be value-for-money congress fees to access the entire three days of the event and all its content, as well as a free ticket on the Wednesday that will give access to all sessions that day without restriction. In addition, we’ll be bringing in exhibition only options which can be used on any day.
We hope we’ll see you back in Liverpool in June 2024.