UKIO continues to be the place to come for cutting-edge, practice-based content for a multidisciplinary audience, to join up with like-minded professionals, for up to three days of CPD, and streamlined and delegate-focused education, including:
• A truly multidisciplinary programme put together by an expert working party.
• A programme focused on people – with more opportunity to hear the patient voice and content focused on workforce wellbeing.
• Refresher-based clinical sessions.
• Hands-on and case-based workshops.
• The return of the research hub and dedicated sessions on pitching projects and presenting for the first time, plus a full programme of proffered papers and large ePoster display.
• Curated sessions on innovation, technology and service delivery from our industry partners and even more added value content from a growing Education on the Stands programme.
• An exciting plenary programme and speakers you might only see at UKIO.
• The return of the trainee masterclass programme and low-cost trainee registration fees, making UKIO the place to come for value-for-money exam prep.
• A full day of sessions aimed at students on the Wednesday, which will be free to attend.
Our expert Working Party are working hard on putting sessions together – look out for the programme in early 2024.