Shell scheme exhibitor set up:
Sunday 9 June 08:00-18:00
All stands must be complete by 18:00
Shell scheme stands are supplied by JNM Exhibition Services.
Each shell scheme stand comes with the following:
- Standex Modular grey velcro compatible shell panels
- Blue fascia, 1x standard nameboard with exhibitor name and stand number
- Grey carpet
- 1x 500w power socket
- 2x spotlights
- Corner stands are open on 2 side
- All panels are Velcro compatible
- Hook Velcro to be affixed to exhibitor graphics only
- Strictly NO other fixings to be used direct to the panels, including: Blue Tac, Sellotape, pins/nails/screws, staples
JNM Exhibition offer a wide range of products to enhance your stand.
- Graphic panels (artwork deadline 20 May)
- Shelving and cupboards
- Coloured carpet
- Platform flooring
- Mounted plasm screens
Or if you have any bespoke requests, please contact them directly via
Please note furniture is not included with any shell scheme Concept Furniture are the official furniture contractor. Click here to view their selection of furniture and display products. Orders must be placed by completing and returning this form to email@example.com by 29 May to guarantee delivery. Contact details: +44 (0)844 822 1424; firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACC also offer a basic 6ft trestle and 2 chairs package for hire – this can be ordered online. See link below in venue services
The ACC offers various additional services for exhibitors from on-stand catering to AV, wifi packages and basic furniture hire.
Login and create a new account with your stand number
Free Wi-Fi is available and is sufficient for checking emails or low level browsing only. Exhibitors are strongly advised to order a secure line for a faster, more reliable connection if intending to download large amounts of data or stream video and audio. Various types of lines and premium Wi-Fi options can be ordered
There is no storage available at the ACC however our logistics partner, Rhenus High Tech Ltd can assist. They are logistics specialists, providing high quality solutions and specialising in freight forwarding, storage and lifting of healthcare and medical equipment. They can help with storage, delivery and collection of items as well as forklifts for pallets and heavy equipment. They can receive your items well ahead of the event dates, then deliver everything to the ACC and delivering directly to your stand. For breakdown your packages can be collected promptly and held off-site until you require.
BOOKING FORM COMING SOON
+44 (0) 1784 422 900
- Floral arrangements: A local company Verdure can assist you. Tel +44 (0) 1613 334 556 or email Kai.email@example.com. The deadline for ordering is 29 May.
- Balloons: A local company Bubble Gum Balloons can assist you. Tel +44 (0) 1252 626 697 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for ordering is 29 May.