We are seeking volunteers to support the congress operation onsite on 5-7 June. This opportunity will suit students, early career radiographers and healthcare scientists, and junior doctors interested in radiology as a career choice. Volunteer roles at the event might include:
• Assisting at the registration desk.
• Supporting hands-on ultrasound workshops.
• Supporting the running of sessions in the lecture rooms (and listening to some great speakers).
• Directing speakers and guests to specific locations.
• Supporting accessibility for delegates.
• Assisting with technical demonstrations.
This is a great opportunity to add something meaningful to your CV and gain important CPD learning at the same time. However, being a volunteer doesn’t mean it is all work! We ask volunteers to cover up to 10 duty periods (each approx. 2 hours) over the three days of the congress and in return for this we will:
• Provide free entry to the full congress including lunch vouchers.
• Provide a £30 honorarium for each day of volunteering to cover travel expenses.
• Provide training and development to support volunteer role.
• Provide a certificate of volunteering.
If you are interested in being a volunteer for the congress, please email firstname.lastname@example.org outlining in less than 100 words why you are interested in this opportunity. Closing date for registering interest to be a volunteer is Friday 28 April 2023.